Embroidered logos or designs produce a high quality striking look and offers a smart, professional image for your company, club or organisation. Using leading Wilcom digitising softwear, Baraduan 15 colour computerised embroidery machines and durable Madeira threads we offer the following in-house quality embroidery services:
DIRECT GARMENT EMBROIDERY
Direct garment embroidery usually lends itself best to logo’s positioned on the left or right chest of a garment, however, other positions can also be embroidered such as sleeves and the backs of garments. Larger designs can also be applied, however printing may be a more economical option for these.
We specialise in headwear embroidery, using the latest cap frame technology this allows us to apply designs to most styles of caps, knitted hats and beanies.
We are also able to offer an embroidered badge service. Laser cut technology allows us to create almost any shape that you require. Badges can be sewn or ironed directly on to garments by yourself, or we can applique or heat press them on in-house. Embroidered badges create an alternative look to direct embroidery and can also be used as a temporary feature.
GOOD QUALITY EMBROIDERY DEPEND ON FOUR MAIN FACTORS:
- The quality of the original artwork received from our customers. The best formats to provide your logo in is an eps or Ai vector file, this is usually the type of file your artwork would have been created in originally, or a pdf or high resolution jpeg or png file is acceptable. Although vector based artwork is not essential for this process, the clearer the image the better the results.
- Using the latest Wilcom technology we then carefully reproduced this artwork in to a digitised format so that the image can be read by our computerised Barudan embroidery machines.
- We only use durable quality threads, which are available in a vast array of colours and finishes so we can ensure a good colour match for your logo or design. We can also match threads very closely to pantone references if required.
- Using the latest computerised Barudan embroidery machines this allows us to sew out a design with up to 15 colours with the confidence that we will be able to achieve a quality end result.
Pricing also depends on a number of factors, so to ensure we quote you a competitive price, we would need to see your logo and discuss your requirements prior to confirming prices.
- Great for smaller designs such as club or company logos, names, initials and web addresses.
- Embroidery is a permanent and colour fast process that can create a quality appearance for you business, club or organisation
- Perfect for heavier weight fabrics/garments such as Hoodies, Sweatshirts, Polo Shirts and heavier weight T-Shirts.
- Vast array of colours and finishes available including metallic, fluorescent, fire retardant and luna (glow in the dark).
- Small one off set-up cost, so no further set-up costs on repeat orders.
- Can be expensive for larger designs/logo’s
For more information please email email@example.com or phone 01452 301473