Premier Carbon Mask Filter
Material: Non-woven cotton
- Non-woven, active carbon cloth filter.
- Conforms to standards GB2626-2006.
- Spunbond cloth filters micron-level dust (particulate matter 2.5 microns)
- Reduces dust, particulates and allergens such as haze, dust, pollen and motor vehicle exhaust emissions.
- Recommended to replace filter every 1 to 3 days, depending on use.
- Disclaimer: This filter is designed to aid defence against the spread of infection. It makes no assurances that it can prevent transmission or infection of disease or viruses. It is not a medical or clinical mask and should not be used under any circumstances where infection level is high or it could be exposed to high level heat sources or combustible substances.
- For use with the PR796 Washable 3-Layer Face Mask
Please select colour and size below or click on gallery picture to see a preview.
Add another colour/size
|12 x 8 cm
- Garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
- Colour representation is only as accurate as the web design process allows.